BURN POTENTIAL:

THE VEMMA BOD-E Bode_c11

Bod-e Burn supports healthy insulin levels already in the normal
range and helps manage your weight by:
 Enhancing your body’s burn potential
 Curbing your appetite
 Increasing your energy
 Providing nutritional support 

If you are caffeine-sensitive, Bod-e Burn zero caffeine is available in a 3-oz non-carbonated concentrate with no caffeine.

THE VEMMA BOD-E Bode_t11

Before using Vemma Bod-e
TRANSFORM YOUR BODY:

Imagine having tons of energy and being excited about
transforming your look … and your life.

The Vemma Bod-e 12-Week Transformation Plan is not another bar or shake meal
replacement strategy that tells you to replace the foods you love with a monotonous meal replacement program. In contrast, it allows you to eat smaller meals more often, thus giving you a satisfied feeling instead of the hunger or deprivation so many other weight management programs leave you with.

It's a first-of-its-kind healthy weight solution that challenges what has been done before, and delivers results-driven products with a sustainable plan to make achieving a healthy weight something you can succeed at, long-term.
THE VEMMA BOD-E Bode_t10

After 12-week using Vemma Bod-e: Total Body and Looks Transformation!
Dagmar Teibinger

Brand Partner from Austria
Lost 13 kilos and 20 cm in waist** ''But with the Bode program everything became easier and I feel better now. I still can eat the things I like, especially on Sunday, the "Guilt-free eating" day. Now I have more energy and endurance like never before, in such a short time I lost 20cm waist circumference and dropped 2 clothing sizes''

THE VEMMA BOD-E Peterb11

Scottsdale, Arizona, September 05, 2013 -- Vemma Nutrition Company was named the winner of the People's Choice Stevie® Award in the 2013 American Business Awards, in the category of Best New Health or Pharmaceutical Product. 

This award recognizes the public’s favorite new products of the year, with 20,000 votes from the general public determining the winners. The product with the most votes in each of the 34 categories is declared the winner. Vemma Bod-e, which was launched in January, has sold nearly 5 million cans since its release and has helped double the company’s sales in year-over-year growth. http://www.mlmrankings.com/vemma/news.htm

Vemma Bod-e is an up-market product: currently our brand partnership is open in E Africa, S Africa and Ghana ana in over 60 countries: if you are looking for a highly rewarding career working from the comfort of your office or home at your own pace, and mentored by highly successful team leaders from USA and Kenya: visit our team blog and fill in the contact form therein. http://vemmafrica.blogspot.com